For the baby onesie's cookies:
Blue stripey with elephant onesie.
- Fill the cookie with blue flooding icing and while the blue icing is still wet piped white icing straight into the wet blue icing to create the stripes, use flood consistency icing with tip #1 or #2, depending on how thick you want the stripes. Let it dry.
- When the blue stripe icing is dry piped the outline of the onesie with piping consistency icing. Make sure you add the details of the sleeves and the bottom ribbed part. We use PME tip# 1.5 for this.
- The last step is to add elephant transfer in the middle of the onesie. Its easier to use a royal icing transfer for me personally, we do this to avoid making a mistake if we piped straight onto the cookie.
- Fill the bottom part of the onesie with green flood icing, and while the icing is still wet piped a think white stripes in diagonal and then piped the blue icing in between the whites to create the pattern.
- Give some time for the green bottom part to dry a bit then piped the white shirt on the top part as shown in the photo below. Let it dry.
- After the white icing is dry piped the details. Start with the blue bracer, use #2 tip with piping consistency icing, then put 2 silver sugar pearl on each side where the bracer ends. Then piped the collar, add 3 dots for the buttons and then a single stripe for the sleeves.
- Fill the onesie with blue icing and let it dry.
- Piped green icing on each side and put a little sugar pearl (nonpareils or 100 & 1000's) on each side. We use tip #4 to make the bracer.
- Lastly piped the details like the collar, buttons, sleeves and the bottom ribbed part. We use tip #1.5 to pipe all the details.
- Firstly piped the wheels with white piping consistency icing. We use tip #3 and let it dry.
- Then fill the inside of the stroller with blue flood icing. Let it dry.
- Next step is to fill the top cover with white icing and while the white icing is still wet put the blue icing to create the polkadot background. Let it dry for a bit and then piped the white outline.
- Lastly piped the decoration in the middle of the stroller as well as the handle of the stroller.
- Fill the bottle part with white flood icing.
- Then to make the cap fill it with blue flood icing and let it dry.
- After the white & blue icing dries, piped the rest of the details as shown in the photo. We use tip #1.5
- Fill the cookies with white flood icing, and while the icing is still wet piped in blue & green dots with flood consistency icing to create the polkadots. Let it dry
- Then piped the outline of the bib with either blue or green piping consistency icing, and lastly add the elephant transfer in the middle.
So what's left to do is to package them individually in a clear cellophane plastic to make sure that they will stay fresh for longer. We did 2 different packaging, some with tags and some with bows :) These are the cookie tags that we made for Rachel